Peaceful & Artistic
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. Today, Venus in Aries 90 Pluto in Capricorn becomes exact. In effect this week, this significant aspect brings the potential for intense yet complicated romantic situations. People with this aspect can be overly affected by their emotional intensity, fanatic attachments, and sexual desires. If you meet someone new or start a new romantic relationship, be aware of your underlying motivations and the possibility of obsessive desires and attachments.
2. With Venus also related to money and finances, and Pluto related to extremes, this aspect (and other factors) is related to the current stock market sell-off.
3. Moon in Taurus from early Friday morning until Sunday afternoon gives a boost to Taurus, and a lesser degree, to the other earth signs, Virgo and Capricorn. Moon in Taurus also helps any planets and points you have in Taurus and should help bring more things together for Taurus on a short-term basis.
4. Moon in Taurus also supports anyone’s involvement with Taurus-related activities and attitudes such as gardening, landscaping, agriculture, and geology; connecting with nature by walking in a park or going to the countryside; dealing with financial matters such as organizing records and collecting debts; buying and selling things of value; and artistic endeavors such as singing, painting, sculpture, and designing.
5. With Moon in the earth-sign Taurus and Sun in the water-sign Pisces, we have two signs which are harmonious by nature. Pisces and Taurus are more passive and relaxed than most of the sign combinations featured in these newsletters. They seek a tranquil lifestyle, free from competition and conflict. If fact, if any two signs are accused of being too laid back or even lazy, it’s Pisces and Taurus (and Libra). Both signs are tolerant, easy-going, and peace-loving, which goes a long way toward maintaining harmony in relationships. Pisces appreciates Taurus steadiness and dependability, and Taurus responds to Pisces gentleness, kindness, and sympathy. Both signs share a love of beauty, art, music, and nature, along with an affinity for gardening, plants, and animals.
There are though some fundamental differences. Taurus is an earth sign represented by the soil which we can touch and form into whatever we want. Pisces is a water sign symbolized by puffy clouds hanging way above us, changing their form moment by moment. Taurus approaches life in a pragmatic, down-to-earth manner. It seeks clear and straightforward answers and wants tangible results from any effort it extends. On the other hand, Pisces is more intuitive and emotional. It does not need tangible proof to believe in something as Taurus does. And Pisces is much more changeable, flexible, and impressionable than Taurus. Despite these differences, Pisces and Taurus can complement and harmonize with each other quite well.
Lunar Factors with Moon in Taurus
The factors covered at the top of this newsletter are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Friday, February 28
02:29 AM Moon entered Taurus where it remains until Sunday afternoon when it enters the next sign, Gemini.
08:39 AM - (Moon in Taurus 45 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
09:49 AM + - (Moon in Taurus 00 Uranus in Taurus) this intense once a month lunar aspect increases instincts and willfulness but can also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
07:55 PM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Mars in Capricorn) creates a time to trust your instincts and be bolder and more direct with how you feel and express yourself.
10:39 PM + (Moon in Taurus 60 Sun in Pisces) related to the Sun-Moon harmony highlight at the top of this newsletter.
Saturday, February 29
05:41 PM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Jupiter in Capricorn) can help any interpersonal situation, including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
08:14 PM + (Moon in Taurus 45 Node in Cancer) favors connecting with people via networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
Sunday, March 01
03:03 AM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Pluto in Capricorn) symbolizes females who are influential, productive, and psychic. This aspect increases the possibilities for practical and solid business plans as well as deeper feelings and psychic impressions.
03:09 AM - (Moon in Taurus 135 Mars in Capricorn) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger and forceful actions.
10:52 AM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Saturn in Capricorn) provides an atmosphere for orderly, steady, conscientious, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities, especially regarding business and professional matters because this aspect involves the earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn.
10:52 AM Moon in Taurus Void until 02:20 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Gemini.
This Void is more than three hours long, so take note because during Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. It’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
49 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220