Mercury & Mars Shifts
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
1. This year is one of the most critical years in decades from an astrological perspective. My Annual Forecast Workshop today will cover this along with The Great Planetary Alignment, Coronavirus, Trump, the Stock Market, the Election, Your Sun Sign Trends, and other important topics. If you cannot attend my workshop, you can still receive this information. Click here for details.
2. This morning, Mars moves from Sagittarius to Capricorn, where it remains until March 30 when it enters the next sign, Aquarius. Mars, the energy and initiative planet, will be giving a boost to Capricorn and a lesser degree to the other earth signs, Taurus and Virgo. With Mars related to desires, passions, conflicts, urgency, impulsiveness, and stress, Mars in Capricorn will also be challenging Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Libra. So, check the planets or points you have in these signs to know when during the next seven weeks you will likely experience stress, and perhaps make mistakes, due to the increased demands, anxiety, and possible conflicts related to these planets and points.
3. This evening, Mercury officially turns retrograde which may explain why you are and have been experiencing significant shifts with your plans, ideas, and decisions as explained in my recent newsletter “Mercury Retrograde Is Here” which you can read by clicking here.
4. Moon in Sagittarius from late Saturday evening until Tuesday morning gives a boost to Sagittarius, and a lesser degree, to the other fire signs, Aries and Leo. Moon in Sagittarius also helps any planets and points you have in Sagittarius and should help bring more things together for Sagittarius on a short-term basis.
5. Moon in Sagittarius also supports anyone’s involvement with Sagittarius-related activities and attitudes such as adventure, growth, and excitement; feeling more hopeful, optimistic, and forward-looking; sales, marketing, advertising, promotion, broadcasting, and media work; sports, athletics, and outdoor activities; books, publishing, knowledge, scholarship, lecturing, and higher education; exploring religious, ethical, and philosophical interests; and foreign languages, traveling abroad, and exploring other cultures.
Lunar Factors with Moon in Sagittarius
The factors covered at the top of this newsletter are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Sunday, February 16
02:27 AM + (Moon in Sagittarius 45 Jupiter in Capricorn) can help any interpersonal situation, including meetings and working with the public, because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
04:48 AM - (Moon in Sagittarius 150 Uranus in Taurus) brings opportunities for instincts, intuition, and forward-looking aspirations regarding anything new, different, exciting, and adventuresome. However, this aspect also brings nervousness, anxiety, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
11:57 AM + (Moon in Sagittarius 150 Node in Cancer) favors connecting with people via networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
02:58 PM - (Moon in Sagittarius 45 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
06:05 PM + (Moon in Sagittarius 120 Venus in Aries) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
08:15 PM - (Moon in Sagittarius 45 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
10:09 PM + (Moon in Sagittarius 90 Mercury in Pisces) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
Monday, February 17
06:48 AM - (Moon in Sagittarius 90 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
07:54 AM - (Moon in Sagittarius 135 Uranus in Taurus) brings opportunities for instincts, intuition, and forward-looking aspirations regarding anything new, different, exciting, and adventuresome. However, this aspect also brings nervousness, anxiety, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
Tuesday, February 18
04:03 AM Moon in Sagittarius Void until 05:36 AM when Moon enters the next sign, Capricorn.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
49 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220