Love, Sex, and Infections
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. With Moon in Pisces from early Sunday evening until Wednesday morning, several aspects dominate the sky including Mars square Neptune. This aspect, in effect the past few weeks, is related to the susceptibility to infections and epidemics. The current concerns are the flu here in the United States and “the coronavirus in China that has spread to almost 2,000 people and is infectious in its incubation period - before symptoms show - making it harder to contain.”
An unusual string of aspects involving the planets related to love, sex, and fantasies is also active.
2. Sunday, Venus, the planet of love and art, squares Mars, the planet of desires and sex. People with a Venus-Mars aspect can be quite passionate, expressive, and creative. They can also have problems with spending and curbing their sensual desires, which result in numerous romantic partners. Many of their relationships can be short-lived because they become bored and rush to explore other options.
3. Monday, Venus, the planet of love and art, conjuncts Neptune, the planet of imagination and fantasy. This aspect occurs about once a year and is related to the highest manifestation of personal and spiritual love. People with this aspect have a deep and far-reaching capacity for love and emotional rapport. They also have high ideals and an excellent receptivity for beauty, art, and music. If you met someone new this week, love may be “in the air”, but remember to keep your feet on the ground. Venus and Neptune represent all that’s good about love and life, but the hopes, dreams, idealism, and fantasies they bring are often hard to realize.
4. Tuesday, Mars square Neptune becomes exact. People with this aspect have a proclivity towards strange desires, impulses, feelings, and fantasies which are difficult to describe or understand. Their usual daily pursuits can seem drab, meaningless, or curiously unsatisfying, so it may be difficult for them to motivate themselves and focus on their work.
5. Tuesday, Venus 45 Uranus becomes exact. This aspect increases the possibilities for offbeat attractions and new adventures with relationships. A person with this aspect tends to be independent, excitable, impulsive, and unpredictable with their love life, which results in love adventures and passing love bonds. They are also capable of novelty and creativity with a wide range of artistic talents.
6. Moon in Pisces gives a boost to Pisces, and a lesser degree, the other water signs, Cancer and Scorpio. Moon in Pisces also helps any planets and points you have in Pisces and should help bring more things together for Pisces on a short-term basis.
7. Moon in Pisces supports anyone’s involvement with Pisces-related activities such as music, dancing, painting, movies, theater, film, drama, poetry, fiction, and photography; helping the needy and less fortunate; working with dreams and the imagination and subconscious; and anything spiritually oriented such as prayer, yoga, and meditation.
Sun Sign Factors
The following sign assessments are only “the tip of the iceberg” for what you need to know about what is occurring in your horoscope. A complete evaluation is far more complex and involved than what any newsletter can present. For example, there are dozens of factors to consider besides your sun sign, such as the transits to all the planets and points in your horoscope. However, merely being aware of the current transits to the position of your sun and other planets explained in this newsletter can be invaluable because the outer planets (Uranus Neptune Pluto), for example, can create life-altering trends and events. For a complete analysis, contact me.
Venus, the planet related to love, money, and the arts, in Pisces until February 07 brings blessings and benefits to Pisces, and a lesser degree to the other water signs, Cancer and Scorpio, as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Pisces.
Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 16 and 17 degrees Sagittarius is bringing extra drive and motivation for Sagittarius as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the eighth of March, May, June, July, and September and anyone with planets or points at 16 and 17 degrees of Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, and Pisces.
Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 13 degrees Capricorn, brings opportunities for anyone born around the fourth of any month, especially January, April, May, July, September, and October and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 12 degrees.
Saturn at 24 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing focus and accomplishments for the Capricorn born around the January 14 and tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the fourteenth of April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 24 degrees of Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, and Capricorn.
Pluto at 23 degrees Capricorn is bringing powerful influences for a Capricorn born around January 13 and significant challenges and fundamental changes for an Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Libra born around the thirteenth of the month and anyone with planets or points around 23 degrees of the above signs.
Lunar Factors with Moon in Pisces
The factors covered at the top of this newsletter are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Sunday, January 26
06:43 PM Moon entered Pisces where it remains until Wednesday morning when it enters the next sign, Aries.
Monday, January 27
11:09 AM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
01:43 PM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Saturn Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
08:13 PM + (Moon in Pisces 60 Jupiter in Capricorn)
can help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
Tuesday, January 28
04:30 AM - (Moon in Pisces 90 Mars in Sagittarius) this twice a month lunar aspect can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger and forceful actions.
04:33 AM + - (Moon in Pisces 00 Neptune in Pisces) this once a month lunar aspect increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
06:01 AM + (Moon in Pisces 00 Venus in Pisces) this lovely once a month lunar aspect fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
06:12 AM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Uranus in Taurus) increases instincts and willfulness but can also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
08:08 PM Moon in Pisces Void until 06:50 AM Wednesday when Moon enters the next sign, Aries.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
49 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220