What to Know with Moon in Aries
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. With Moon in Aries from late Wednesday evening until late Saturday morning, the stars are more on the plus side. As described below, Mercury conjuncts Jupiter today, and Mars enters Sagittarius on Friday. Also, note that there are three positive lunar aspects Thursday afternoon, and on Friday, there are three challenging lunar aspects.
2. Moon in Aries gives a boost to Aries, and a lesser degree, to the other fire signs, Leo and Sagittarius. Moon in Aries also helps any planets and points you have in Aries and should help bring more things together for Aries on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Aries supports anyone’s involvement with Aries-related activities and attitudes such as being more spontaneous, direct, assertive, forceful, courageous, and competitive; exploring, innovating, and crusading; and physical efforts such as sports, working out, outdoor activities, and manual labor.
4. Thursday, Mercury, the planet of communication, conjuncts Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, and good fortune, at 07 degrees Capricorn which should bring opportunities for anyone born around the twenty-eighth of any month, especially March, April, May, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 07 degrees. In effect for days, this once a year aspect brings a wealth of ideas, and is associated with the writer, scientist, and trial attorney. People with this aspect are open-minded and want to broaden their experiences. They have writing, teaching, and language skills and are more interested in the big picture than details. However, enthusiastic ideas and plans need balance with attention to details; else, there are errors in judgment and promises one cannot deliver.
5. Friday, Mars enters Sagittarius where it remains until February 16 when it enters the next sign, Capricorn. Mars, the energy and initiative planet, will be giving a boost to Sagittarius and a lesser degree to the other fire signs, Aries and Leo. With Mars related to desires, passions, conflicts, urgency, impulsiveness, and stress, Mars in Sagittarius will also be challenging Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Virgo, and Pisces. So, check the planets or points you have in these signs to know when during the next seven weeks you will likely experience stress, and perhaps make mistakes, due to the increased demands, anxiety, and possible conflicts related to these planets and points.
Sun Sign Factors
The following sign assessments are only “the tip of the iceberg” for what you need to know about what is occurring in your horoscope. A complete evaluation is far more complex and involved than what any newsletter can present. For example, there are dozens of factors to consider besides your sun sign, such as the transits to all the planets and points in your horoscope. However, merely being aware of the current transits to the position of your sun and other planets explained in this newsletter can be invaluable because the outer planets (Uranus Neptune Pluto), for example, can create life-altering trends and events. For a complete analysis, contact me.
Venus, the planet related to love, money, and the arts, in Aquarius until January 13 brings blessings and benefits to Aquarius, and a lesser degree to the other air signs, Gemini and Libra, as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Aquarius.
Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at the last degrees of Scorpio is bringing extra drive and motivation for Scorpio as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the twentieth of February, April, May, June, August, and October and anyone with planets or points at the last degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
A powerful alignment between Saturn and Pluto becomes exact in January and brings significant implications for 2020, including our presidential election. Currently, the midpoint between Saturn and Pluto is at 22 degrees Capricorn, which means a powerful and reflective time frame for a Capricorn born around the thirteenth of January and significant changes and challenges for those born around the thirteenth of April, June, July, August, and October.
Lunar Factors with Moon in Aries
The factors covered at the top of this newsletter are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Thursday, January 02
01:18 PM + (Moon in Aries 90 Jupiter in Capricorn) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
01:31 PM + (Moon in Aries 90 Mercury in Capricorn) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
03:57 PM + (Moon in Aries 90 Node in Cancer) brings opportunities for networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
Friday, January 03
05:19 AM - (Moon in Aries 135 Mars in Sagittarius) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger and forceful actions.
06:49 PM - (Moon in Aries 90 Saturn Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
08:18 PM - (Moon in Aries 90 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
08:18 PM Moon in Aries Void until 11:15 AM Saturday when Moon enters the next sign, Taurus.
This Void is fifteen hours long, so take note because during Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. It’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220