Ten Things to Know with Moon in Libra
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. Moon in Libra from Thursday morning until Saturday morning gives a boost to Libra, and a lesser degree, to the other air signs, Gemini and Aquarius. Moon in Libra also helps any planets and points you have in Libra and should help bring more things together for Libra on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Libra supports anyone’s involvement with Libra-related attitudes and activities such as parties, concerts, art exhibitions, and other social events; fostering relationships and diplomacy by being more interactive and accommodating; expressing oneself artistically including making everything around you more beautiful and harmonious; and becoming more aware of the needs of your friends, partners, and clients.
3. With Sun in the fire–sign Sagittarius and the Moon in the air–fire sign Libra, we have two of the friendliest sign combinations. The other “friendly” ones are Gemini and Leo, Leo and Libra, and Sagittarius and Aquarius.
Sagittarius and Libra are harmonious. The fire in Sagittarius warms the mental and social skills of the air-sign Libra, and the air in Libra spreads the enthusiastic and optimistic nature of the fire sign Sagittarius. Both Sagittarius and Libra are extroverts by nature. They are more outgoing, direct, and friendly than cunning and secretive. They want to reach out to people and form friendships and social connections. They enjoy socializing and each other's company immensely.
Professionally, Sagittarius and Libra is a terrific combination for any career involving working with the public and public relations (Libra) for a cause or purpose (Sagittarius) or with advertising, marketing, and promotion (Sagittarius), for example.
4. Friday, Venus, the planet related to love, money, and the arts, enters Aquarius, where it remains until January 13. Venus in Aquarius brings blessings and benefits to Aquarius, and a lesser degree to the other air signs, Gemini and Libra, as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Aquarius.
5. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 20 and 21 degrees Scorpio is bringing extra drive and motivation for Scorpio as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the eleventh of February, April, May, June, August, and October and anyone with planets or points at 20 and 21 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
6. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 04 degrees Capricorn, brings opportunities for anyone born around the twenty-fifth of any month, especially March, April, May, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 04 degrees.
7. Saturn at 20 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the eleventh of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 20 degrees of these signs.
8. Uranus at 03 degrees Taurus is bringing significant shifts, changes, adjustments, breakthroughs, and even shocks for a Taurus born around April 24 and anyone with planets and points around 03 degrees Taurus. Uranus in Taurus is also creating favorable shifts and breakthroughs for a Virgo born around August 24 and a Capricorn born around December 24 and anyone with planets and points around 03 degrees Virgo and Capricorn.
9. Neptune at 16 degrees Pisces is creating favorable opportunities for healing, inspiration, imagination, creativity, and spirituality and/or deception, confusion, weakness, and even illnesses and debilitating conditions, for a Pisces born around March 07 and anyone with planets and points around 16 degrees Pisces. Neptune in Pisces is also creating opportunities for healing, inspiration, imagination, creativity, and spirituality for a Cancer born around July 07 and a Scorpio born around November 07 and anyone with points or planets around 16 degrees Cancer and Scorpio.
10. Pluto at 22 degrees Capricorn is bringing significant challenges and fundamental changes for an Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Libra born around the 13th of the month and anyone with planets or points around 22 degrees of these signs.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Libra
Thursday, December 19
05:04 AM Moon entered Libra where it remains until Saturday morning when it enters the next sign, Scorpio.
09:55 AM + (Moon in Libra 150 Uranus in Taurus) this emotionally charged aspect increases instincts and willfulness, but it can also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
11:33 AM + (Moon in Libra 90 Jupiter in Capricorn) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
01:51 PM - (Moon in Libra 45 Mars in Scorpio) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger and forceful actions.
07:22 PM + (Moon in Libra 90 Node in Cancer) favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
Friday, December 20
08:17 AM - (Moon in Libra 150 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
03:07 PM - (Moon in Libra 90 Saturn Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
06:23 PM - (Moon in Libra 90 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
Saturday, December 21
06:45 AM + (Moon in Libra 60 Sun in Sagittarius) marks the exact time for the harmonious aspect between the Sun and Moon explained earlier in this newsletter.
06:45 AM Moon in Libra Void until 07:57 AM when Moon enters the next sign, Scorpio.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220