Ten Things to Know with Moon in Virgo
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. Moon in Virgo from early Tuesday morning until Thursday morning gives a boost to Virgo, and a lesser degree, to the other earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn. Moon in Virgo also helps any planets and points you have in Virgo and should help bring more things together for Virgo on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Virgo supports anyone’s involvement with Virgo-related attitudes and activities such as getting things done efficiently and effectively; correcting faults, flaws, and problems; focusing on diet, nutrition, health, and hygiene; and helping others in service and being humble and modest without needing special attention.
3. With Sun in the mutable fire–sign Sagittarius and the Moon in the mutable earth–fire sign Virgo, we have two signs with different approaches to life. Virgo represents our immediate physical reality: the routines, habits, and details of our everyday life. Sagittarius is related to concepts and the bigger picture. It is hopes and ideals projected into the future. It’s more about global perspective and longer-range goals.
Virgo is more critical and negative (testing everyone and everything as it looks for faults and flaws with skepticism). Sagittarius is more positive and optimistic (trusting in life and looking for the best in people and situations). Virgo is the 9-to-5 dedicated worker focused on duties and responsibilities. Sagittarius is the risk-taker with high hopes and far-reaching wishes. It’s more abstract and explorative. The gambler, wheeler-dealer looking for more somewhere else.
With a Virgo-Sagittarius emphasis in your horoscope or relationships, there are checks and balances. The critical and functional nature of Virgo can temper and stabilize the exuberant, lofty, and often unrealistic plans of Sagittarius. And the need for Sagittarius to grow and explore far and wide can edge Virgo to see a bigger picture beyond the limited perspective of what needs to be done today.
4. The two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, remain in Capricorn until December 20, when Venus enters the next sign, Aquarius. This combination brings blessings and benefits to Capricorn, and a lesser degree to the other earth signs (Taurus and Virgo) as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Capricorn.
5. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 18 and 19 degrees Scorpio is bringing extra drive and motivation for Scorpio as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the tenth of February, April, May, June, August, and October and anyone with planets or points at 18 and 19 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
6. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 03.5 degrees Capricorn, brings opportunities for anyone born around the twenty-fourth of any month, especially March, April, May, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 04 degrees.
7. Saturn at 19.5 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the tenth of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 20 degrees of these signs.
8. Uranus at 03 degrees Taurus is bringing significant shifts, changes, adjustments, breakthroughs, and even shocks for a Taurus born around April 24 and anyone with planets and points around 03 degrees Taurus. Uranus in Taurus is also creating favorable shifts and breakthroughs for a Virgo born around August 24 and a Capricorn born around December 24 and anyone with planets and points around 03 degrees Virgo and Capricorn.
9. Neptune at 16 degrees Pisces is creating favorable opportunities for healing, inspiration, imagination, creativity, and spirituality and/or deception, confusion, weakness, and even illnesses and debilitating conditions, for a Pisces born around March 07 and anyone with planets and points around 16 degrees Pisces. Neptune in Pisces is also creating opportunities for healing, inspiration, imagination, creativity, and spirituality for a Cancer born around July 07 and a Scorpio born around November 07 and anyone with points or planets around 16 degrees Cancer and Scorpio.
10. Pluto at 22 degrees Capricorn is bringing significant challenges and fundamental changes for an Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, and Libra born around the 13th and anyone with planets or points around 22 degrees of these signs.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Virgo
Tuesday, December 17
02:15 AM Moon entered Virgo where it remains until Thursday morning when it enters the next sign, Libra.
07:11 AM + (Moon in Virgo 120 Uranus in Taurus) brings opportunities for instincts, intuition, and forward-looking aspirations regarding anything new, different, exciting, and adventuresome.
07:56 AM + (Moon in Virgo 120 Jupiter in Capricorn) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
10:19 AM - (Moon in Virgo 135 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
02:01 PM - (Moon in Virgo 135 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
11:18 PM + (Moon in Virgo 135 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
Wednesday, December 18
12:29 AM + (Moon in Virgo 90 Mercury in Sagittarius) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
05:28 AM - (Moon in Virgo 180 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
08:34 AM - (Moon in Virgo 135 Uranus in Taurus) this emotionally charged aspect increases instincts and willfulness, but can also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
11:56 AM + (Moon in Virgo 120 Saturn in Capricorn) enables conscientious, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities, especially involving business and professional matters because this involves the earth signs, Virgo and Capricorn.
03:28 PM + (Moon in Virgo 120 Pluto in Capricorn) symbolizes females who are influential, productive, and psychic. This aspect also increases the possibilities for practical and reliable business plans as well as deeper feelings and psychic impressions.
Thursday, December 19
03:06 AM + (Moon in Virgo 120 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
03:06 AM Moon in Virgo Void until 05:04 AM when Moon enters the next sign, Libra.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220