Eight Things to Know with Moon in Leo
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. Moon in Leo from late Saturday evening until early Tuesday morning gives a boost to Leo, and a lesser degree, to the other fire signs, Aries and Sagittarius. Moon in Leo also helps any planets and points you have in Leo and should help bring more things together for Leo on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Leo supports anyone’s involvement with Leo-related attitudes and activities such as romance and courtship; connecting more with children and loved ones; fun, parties, entertainment, hobbies, and recreation; theater, art, and creative endeavors; wherever leadership and self-assurance can be applied; being on stage and projecting your confidence; and what is dramatic, glamorous, and in the public limelight.
3. With Sun in the fire sign Sagittarius and Moon in the fire sign Leo, we have a high-energy Sun-Moon combination that favors advertising, marketing, promotion, and publishing as well as sports, outdoor adventures, and international activities.
Leo-Sagittarius is positive and energized with confidence and motivation. They are friendly, direct, outgoing, progressive, and forward-thinking. They can lead and inspire others with their idealism, spark, and generous spirit. Personal freedom and independence are essential, and there is a strong urge to express themselves spontaneously and creatively. They want to move onward and upward with their goals and ambitions versus being slow, boring, and lazy. They thrive in situations where there’s energy, excitement, action, movement, dynamism, and drama. They are not happy unless they are inspired and have a beautiful dream to believe in and follow.
The downside of this active and vigorous approach to life is that they are not particularly nurturing or sentimental. They can be overbearing and irritating as they express themselves openly and freely without regard for the needs, opinions, and sensitivities of others. They need to become more understanding, sensitive, and compassionate. They need to realize that most people are not as innately positive, confident, extroverted, motivated, and high-energy as they are.
4. The two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, remain in Capricorn until December 20, when Venus enters the next sign, Aquarius. This combination brings blessings and benefits to Capricorn, and a lesser degree to the other earth signs (Taurus and Virgo) as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Capricorn.
5. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 17 and 18 degrees Scorpio is bringing extra drive and motivation for Scorpio as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the ninth of February, April, May, June, August, and October and anyone with planets or points at 17 and 18 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
6. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 03 degrees Capricorn, brings opportunities for anyone born around the twenty-fourth of any month, especially March, April, May, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 03 degrees.
7. Saturn at 19.5 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the tenth of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 20 degrees of these signs.
8. You should also be aware of the lunar aspects described below, including the first four on Monday which are challenging.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Leo
Sunday, December 15
04:01 AM - (Moon in Leo 90 Uranus in Taurus) this emotionally charged aspect occurs twice a month and increases instincts and willfulness, but can also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
03:17 PM + (Moon in Leo 120 Mercury in Sagittarius) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
Monday, December 16
02:27 AM - (Moon in Leo 150 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
05:46 AM - (Moon in Leo 90 Mars in Scorpio) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
08:36 AM - (Moon in Leo 150 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
12:28 PM - (Moon in Leo 150 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
05:09 PM the exact time when the Sun and Moon align favorably per the explanation at the top of this newsletter.
07:25 PM + (Moon in Leo 150 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
07:25 PM Moon in Leo Void until 02:15 AM Tuesday when Moon enters the next sign, Virgo.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220