Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
My 2020 Presidential Election workshop “Trump Versus All the Democrats: Who Could Win in 2020” is this Sunday, December 15. This workshop will cover many factors, including President Trump’s possible impeachment. Click here for details.
1. Moon in Cancer from early Thursday evening until late Saturday evening gives a boost to Cancer, and a lesser degree, to the other water signs, Scorpio and Pisces. Moon in Cancer also helps any planets and points you have in Cancer and should help bring more things together for Cancer on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Cancer supports anyone’s involvement with Cancer-related attitudes and activities such as helping family and friends and nurturing people along; cooking, household duties, and home decorating and repairs; antiques, memories, and genealogy; and gardening, housing, real estate, land development, farming, and agriculture.
3. With Sun late in the fire sign Sagittarius and Moon in the water sign Cancer, we have two signs with distinctly different needs and motivations. Sagittarius is more open, direct, enthusiastic, confident, and optimistic. It wants to get out there, take chances, and have direct learning experiences. There is a proclivity toward promotion, travel, athletics, and the outdoors. Cancer is the sensitive introvert seeking secure emotional attachments. It holds on to what is safe and secure. It is more comfortable being around what is familiar such as their home and family.
Sagittarius stretches the insecurities and protective bands of Cancer. Cancer has many emotional ropes and attachments for Sagittarius to cope with. The clinging nature of Cancer can frustrate the freedom and expressive nature of Sagittarius. The uninhibited intellectual directness of Sagittarius can be too much hurt for sensitive and protective Cancer.
4. The two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, remain in Capricorn until December 20, when Venus enters the next sign, Aquarius. This combination brings blessings and benefits to Capricorn, and a lesser degree to the other earth signs (Taurus and Virgo) as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Capricorn.
5. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 15 and 16 degrees Scorpio is bringing extra drive and motivation for Scorpio as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the seventh of February, April, May, June, August, and October and anyone with planets or points at 15 and 16 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
6. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 02.5 degrees Capricorn, brings opportunities for anyone born around the twenty-third of any month, especially March, April, May, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 03 degrees.
7. Saturn at 19 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the tenth of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 19 degrees of these signs.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Cancer
Thursday, December 12
06:22 PM Moon entered Cancer where it remains until late Saturday evening when it enters the next sign, Leo.
07:36 PM - (Moon in Cancer 135 Mars in Scorpio) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, and strong desires.
08:56 PM + (Moon in Cancer 90 Chiron in Aries) relates to caring females and special opportunities for healing relationships and families.
10:32 PM + (Moon in Cancer 180 Jupiter in Capricorn) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because this aspect increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
Friday, December 13
09:14 AM + (Moon in Cancer 00 Node in Cancer) this once a month lunar alignment favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
10:37 PM + (Moon in Cancer 120 Neptune in Pisces) the waters run deep with this lunar aspect in the water signs, Cancer and Pisces, and brings opportunities for right-brain activities such as healing, prayer, spirituality, mysticism, meditation, psychic phenomena, daydreaming, imagination, creativity, music, art, and other creative endeavors.
11:24 PM + (Moon in Cancer 120 Mars in Scorpio) creates a time to trust your instincts and be bolder and more direct with how you feel and express yourself.
Saturday, December 14
04:31 AM - (Moon in Cancer 180 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
08:47 AM - (Moon in Cancer 180 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
10:56 AM + (Moon in Cancer 180 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
10:56 AM Moon in Cancer Void until 10:55 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Leo.
This Void is half a day long, so take note because during Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. It’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220