Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
Holiday Gifts: If you are looking for a unique gift for yourself or someone special in your life (a friend, spouse, child, employee, or colleague), contact me, ideally by phone. I will arrange to mail you a gift certificate for any amount for any of the astrology and meditation services I offer at a price that fits your budget.
1. With Moon in Gemini from late Tuesday morning until early Thursday evening, the skies are busy. There are a higher number of lunar and other aspects as described in this newsletter.
2. Moon in Gemini gives a boost to Gemini, and a lesser degree, to the other air signs, Libra and Aquarius. Moon in Gemini also helps any planets and points you have in Gemini and should help bring more things together for Gemini on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Gemini supports anyone’s involvement with Gemini-related attitudes and activities such as sales, teaching, writing, and intellectual pursuits; communicating and exchanging information by sending emails and calling friends; any social event which connects you with new acquaintances; exploring curiosity by reading a book, watching documentaries, and gathering information on different topics; and short trips for fun, pleasure, and education.
4. Wednesday, Venus in Capricorn becomes conjunct to Saturn in Capricorn. This once a year (on average) challenging aspect between Venus and Saturn is related to delays and problems with love and relationships and means that any new contact started this past week will likely face challenges on one level or another. Venus represents our need to be loved and appreciated. It is also related to values, money, joy, harmony, and females. In aspect to Saturn can bring restrictions, negations, denials, delays, and even pain, grief, and losses. As a result, people with a challenging Venus-Saturn aspect find that love and money do not come as easily as those with favorable aspects to their Venus.
5. Wednesday, Mercury in Sagittarius becomes 150 Uranus in Taurus. In effect for days, this aspect brings new and innovative thinking. People with a Mercury-Uranus aspect in their horoscope are typically quick, bright, and independent and free-thinking with their thoughts. They dislike being told what to do and how to do things. They do well in unstructured environments, which allow them to make their own decisions and respond to the needs of the moment rather than following a routine and standardized way of doing things. Their minds function in an intuitive, nonlinear fashion. Sudden insights and flashes of inspiration often come "out of the blue.” They also have an aptitude for science and new technologies as well as a penchant for astrology and other esoteric sciences.
6. Thursday, a Gemini-Sagittarius Full Moon occurs at 12:12 AM. Full Moons are not as negative as most people assume, but they do intensify matters and can be problematic when a difficult aspect is involved, which is not the case with this Full Moon. Full Moons intensify matters because the needs and approach to life related to the two signs involved are innately different because they are in opposition. But Gemini and Sagittarius are, in many ways, similar because their planetary rulers (Mercury and Jupiter) are similar in nature. Both are more open, friendly, and extrovert than closed, secretive, and introvert.
Gemini and Sagittarius are curious and want to explore the world by seeking a variety of information and personal interactions. They love to study, travel, and discover new ideas. I call this sign combination the “eternal student.” Both signs are also more scattered than focused. They can have too much “going on.” Too many fingers in too many pies leads to “much to do about nothing.” They need to be more focused, selective, and discriminating with their interests and pursuits.
The differences are that Gemini is more about the present and Sagittarius the future. Gemini is early schooling and education. Sagittarius is colleges, professors, higher education, and postgraduate studies. Gemini is casual curiosity and everyday conversations. It represents bits and pieces of information such as letters, emails, text messages, and phone calls. Sagittarius is related more to the bigger picture, such as ethics, principles, religion, and philosophy as well as books, libraries, and encyclopedias.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Gemini
Tuesday, December 10
11:46 AM Moon entered Gemini where it remains until early Thursday evening when it enters the next sign, Cancer.
03:09 PM + (Moon in Gemini 150 Jupiter in Capricorn) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
03:42 PM + (Moon in Gemini 180 Mercury in Sagittarius) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds, especially with the curious signs, Gemini and Sagittarius, involved.
06:18 PM + (Moon in Gemini 135 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
07:15 PM - (Moon in Gemini 135 Saturn Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
Wednesday, December 11
12:15 AM - (Moon in Gemini 135 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
03:12 PM - (Moon in Gemini 150 Mars in Scorpio) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
05:10 PM - (Moon in Gemini 90 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
08:53 PM - (Moon in Gemini 45 Uranus in Taurus) brings opportunities for instincts, intuition, and forward-looking aspirations regarding anything new, different, exciting, and adventuresome. However, this aspect also brings nervousness, anxiety, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
10:54 PM - (Moon in Gemini 150 Saturn Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
Thursday, December 12
12:12 AM the exact time for the Full Moon described at the top of this newsletter.
12:34 AM + (Moon in Gemini 150 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
03:38 AM - (Moon in Gemini 150 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
03:38 AM Moon in Gemini Void until 06:22 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Cancer.
This Void is more than half a day long, so take note because during Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. It’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220