Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
A reminder: my presidential election workshop “Trump Versus All the Democrats: Who Could Win in 2020” is next Sunday, December 15. This workshop will cover many factors, including the horoscopes of President Trump (will he be impeached?) and the Democratic candidates (Biden, Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg, and Bloomberg) and their positive and challenging cycles and trends for the coming year, including November 03, 2020. Click here for details.
1. With Moon in Taurus from early Sunday morning until late Tuesday morning, there is a streak of four positive lunar aspects on Monday from late morning into the evening.
2. Moon in Taurus gives a boost to Taurus, and a lesser degree, to the other earth signs, Virgo and Capricorn. Moon in Taurus also helps any planets and points you have in Taurus and should help bring more things together for Taurus on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Taurus supports anyone’s involvement with Taurus-related attitudes and activities such as connecting with nature by walking in a park or going to the countryside; dealing with financial matters such as organizing your records and collecting debts; buying and selling things of value; and artistic endeavors such as singing, painting, sculpture, and designing.
4. With Sun in the mutable fire sign Sagittarius and Moon in the fixed earth sign Taurus, we have a Sun-Moon combination with distinctly different needs and motivations. If Taurus and Sagittarius are emphasized in your horoscope or in your relationships, there are adjustments and balances to be made.
Taurus prefers the security of the known. It wants to maintain the status quo while Sagittarius longs for the untried and unknown. Taurus is not inclined to gamble while Sagittarius thrives on taking a chance.
Taurus is more practical and security-oriented. It seeks comforts, ease, and the status quo. It does not like to budge much. Sagittarius is more restless and adaptable. Its high hopes and far-reaching wishes bring a need to explore new ideas and places. Sagittarius feels stifled when life becomes too mundane and predictable.
On the plus side, the down-to-earth practicality of Taurus can temper and stabilize the exuberance and grand plans of Sagittarius. And the need for Sagittarius to grow and explore far and wide can motivate Taurus to move beyond its set habits and lifestyle to explore new ideas and places.
5. The two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, remain in Capricorn until December 20, when Venus enters the next sign, Aquarius. This combination brings blessings and benefits to Capricorn, and a lesser degree to the other earth signs (Taurus and Virgo) as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Capricorn.
6. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 13 and 14 degrees Scorpio is bringing extra drive and motivation for Scorpio as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the fifth of February, April, May, June, August, and October and anyone with planets or points at 13 and 14 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
7. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 02 degrees Capricorn, brings opportunities for anyone born around the twenty-third of any month, especially March, April, May, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 02 degrees.
8. Saturn at 19 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the tenth of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 19 degrees of these signs.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Taurus
Monday, December 09
04:09 AM - (Moon in Taurus 180 Mars in Scorpio) this once a month lunar aspect can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
10:25 AM + (Moon in Taurus 135 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
11:07 AM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
02:54 PM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Saturn in Capricorn) provides an atmosphere for orderly, steady, conscientious, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities, especially involving business and professional matters because the earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn, are involved.
08:12 PM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Pluto in Capricorn) symbolizes females who are influential, productive, and psychic. This aspect increases the possibilities for practical, solid business plans as well as deeper feelings and psychic impressions.
08:12 PM Moon in Taurus Void until 11:46 AM Tuesday when Moon enters the next sign, Gemini.
This Void is more than half a day long, so take note because during Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. It’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220