Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
A reminder: it’s ten days until my 2020 presidential election workshop “Trump Versus All the Democrats: Who Could Win in 2020” set for Sunday, December 15. This workshop will cover many factors including the horoscopes of President Trump and the Democratic candidates (Biden, Warren, Sanders, Buttigieg, and Bloomberg) and their positive and challenging cycles and trends for the coming year, including November 03, 2020. Click here for details.
1. With Moon in Aries from early Thursday afternoon until early Sunday morning, there are no significant discordant or favorable aspects, but be aware of the lunar aspects explained later in this newsletter including two lovely lunar aspects this afternoon and two challenging lunar aspects Saturday morning.
2. Moon in Aries gives a boost to Aries, and a lesser degree, to the other fire signs, Leo and Sagittarius. Moon in Aries also helps any planets and points you have in Aries and should help bring more things together for Aries on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Aries supports anyone’s involvement with Aries-related attitudes and activities such as being more spontaneous, direct, assertive, forceful, courageous, and competitive; exploring, innovating, and crusading; and physical efforts such as sports, working out, outdoor activities, and manual labor.
4. With Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Aries, there is a reason to be outdoors and to be in an optimistic and forward-thinking mode. The fire signs Aries and Sagittarius are not likely to sit around. Both signs are related to sports, adventures, and the outdoors. They want to move onward and upward. They thrive in situations where there is excitement, action, movement, dynamism, and drama. They need a dream to believe in.
Clients with an Aries-Sagittarius emphasis are direct, outgoing, independent, adventuresome, progressive, and forward-thinking. They have a positive, vigorous, and active approach to life. They typically are also confident, enthusiastic, motivated, and have leadership skills and high aspirations.
Professionally, Aries and Sagittarius are well-suited for any position requiring leadership, aggressiveness, and high levels of motivation such as sales, marketing, advertising, and promotion as well as athletics, coaching, fitness training, outdoor sports, and international travel.
5. The two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, are both in Capricorn until December 20, when Venus enters the next sign, Aquarius. This combination brings blessings and benefits to Capricorn, and a lesser degree to the other earth signs (Taurus and Virgo) as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Capricorn.
6. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 11 and 12 degrees Scorpio is bringing extra drive and motivation for Scorpio as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the third of February, April, May, June, August, and October and anyone with planets or points at 11 and 12 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
7. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 01 degrees Capricorn, brings opportunities for anyone born around the twenty-second of any month, especially March, April, May, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 01 degrees.
8. Saturn at 18.5 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the ninth of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 19 degrees of these signs.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Aries
Thursday, December 05
02:44 PM Moon enters Aries where it remains until early Sunday morning when it enters the next sign, Taurus.
04:08 PM + (Moon in Aries 90 Jupiter in Capricorn) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public, because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
05:40 PM + (Moon in Aries 00 Chiron in Aries) relates to caring females and special opportunities for healing relationships and families.
Friday, December 06
08:13 AM + (Moon in Aries 90 Node in Cancer) favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
01:56 PM - (Moon in Aries 150 Mars in Scorpio) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
05:57 PM + (Moon in Aries 90 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
08:04 PM + (Moon in Aries 120 Saturn in Sagittarius) this is the exact time for the harmonious aspect between the Sun and Moon explained at the top of this newsletter.
Saturday, December 07
04:05 AM - (Moon in Aries 90 Saturn Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
10:01 AM - (Moon in Aries 90 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
11:01 PM + (Moon in Aries 150 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
11:01 PM Moon in Aries Void until 02:29 AM Sunday when Moon enters the next sign, Taurus.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220