What to Know with Moon in Pisces
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. With Moon in Pisces from early Tuesday morning until Thursday afternoon, there are no significant discordant or favorable aspects, but be aware of the lunar aspects explained later in this newsletter for right timing.
2. Moon in Pisces gives a boost to Pisces, and a lesser degree, to the other water signs, Cancer and Scorpio. Moon in Pisces also helps any planets and points you have in Pisces and should help bring more things together for Pisces on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Pisces supports anyone’s involvement with Pisces-related activities such as music, dancing, painting, movies, theater, film, drama, poetry, fiction, and photography; helping the needy and less fortunate; working with dreams and the imagination and subconscious; and anything spiritually oriented such as prayer, yoga, and meditation.
4. Sun in Sagittarius and Moon in Pisces involves the two signs ruled by Jupiter, which means they are inclined to be idealistic, generous, open-minded, and spiritually oriented. There are though differences you should know about if there is a Sagittarius-Pisces emphasis in your horoscope, if your ninth and twelfth houses are active, or you are in a Sagittarius-Pisces relationship.
Sagittarius is more open, confident, and optimistic. It likes to think big-picture and to take chances. It broadens its life with learning experiences, getting out in nature, and exploring other cultures. Pisces is more subtle, introvert, receptive, and passive. It seeks the inner world of reflection and meditation with a proclivity toward music, theater, dance, and the arts.
No two signs are more related to seeking and searching for life’s answers and meaning. Sagittarius is intellectual and intuitive and is related to learning, scholarship, professors, academics, and publishing. Pisces is more about psychic sensitivities and answers from within. Sagittarius is gurus, priests, religions, ethics, and principles, while Pisces is about seeking perfection by connecting with the inner world of contemplation, reflection, and meditation.
5. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 09 and 10 degrees Scorpio is bringing extra drive and motivation for Scorpio as well as stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the thirtieth of January, April, May, June, August, and October and anyone with planets or points at 09 and 10 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
6. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 00 degrees Capricorn, brings opportunities for anyone born around the twenty-first of any month, especially March, April, May, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 00 degrees.
7. Saturn at 18 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the ninth of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 18 degrees of these signs.
8. Uranus at 03 degrees Taurus is likely creating significant shifts, changes, adjustments, and even shocks for those born around the twenty-fourth of January, April, July, September, October, and November as well as for anyone with planets and points around 03 degrees of Taurus, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Aquarius.
9. Neptune at 16 degrees Pisces is likely bringing confusion, deception, and even debilitating situations for anyone born around the seventh of March, June, August, September, October, and December as well as for anyone with planets and points around 16 degrees of these signs.
10. A powerful alignment between Saturn and Pluto becomes exact in January and brings major implications for 2020, including our presidential election. Currently, the midpoint between Saturn and Pluto is at 20 degrees Capricorn, which means a challenging period requiring deep reflection for those born around the eleventh of January, April, June, July, August, and October.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Pisces
Tuesday, December 03
02:10 AM Moon entered Pisces where it remains until Thursday afternoon when it enters the next sign, Aries.
08:41 AM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
03:17 PM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
07:45 PM + (Moon in Pisces 120 Node in Cancer) favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
09:50 PM + (Moon in Pisces 120 Mars in Scorpio) creates a time to trust your instincts and be bolder and more direct with how you feel and express yourself.
10:26 PM + (Moon in Pisces 60 Venus in Capricorn) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
Wednesday, December 04
10:18 AM + - (Moon in Pisces 00 Neptune in Pisces) this once a month lunar aspect increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
02:55 PM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Uranus in Taurus) increases instincts and willfulness, but can also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
02:00 PM to 10:00 PM + (Moon in Pisces 60 Saturn in Capricorn and Pluto in Capricorn) favors planning, organizing, and depth of thought as well as focused and productive work efforts.
Thursday, December 05
03:14 AM + (Moon in Pisces 120 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
05:58 AM - (Moon in Pisces 135 Mars in Scorpio) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
05:58 AM Moon in Pisces Void until 02:44 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Aries.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220