Eight Things to Know with Mercury Direct
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. With Moon in Virgo from Tuesday evening until late Thursday evening, there are no significant discordant aspects. Be aware of the challenging lunar aspects explained later in this newsletter, as well as the two positive lunar aspects involving Venus and Jupiter Thursday afternoon and evening.
2. Moon in Virgo gives a boost to Virgo, any planets and points you have in Virgo, and should help bring more things together for Virgo on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Virgo also supports anyone’s involvement with Virgo-related activities such as getting things done efficiently and effectively; correcting faults, flaws, and problems; focusing on diet, nutrition, health, and hygiene; helping others in service and being humble and modest without needing special attention.
4. The big news is Mercury Direct on Wednesday afternoon. As opposed to the exact day Mercury turns direct, the five days before and after Mercury goes direct are important because there are usually significant shifts and changes with our plans, decisions, negotiations, projects, and relationships. The choices you made and the ideas you started with Mercury retrograde are now seen in a different light as unforeseen assumptions and mistakes "come to light” because Mercury, the planet ruling thinking and communication, is changing direction relative to the earth’s movement. Mercury direct does not mean everything will suddenly be fine and dandy for you and the world. Nor does this mean everything was supposed to go wrong the past three weeks when Mercury was retrograde.
5. The current midpoint between the two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, in Sagittarius favors Sagittarius and the house in your horoscope ruled by Sagittarius. Now around 26 degrees Sagittarius, this midpoint should bring some fortunate shifts and events for anyone born around the seventeenth of March, June, September, and December as well as anyone with planets and points around 26 degrees of any sign.
6. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 00 and 01 degrees Scorpio is bringing extra pressures and motivation for Scorpio over the next six weeks as well as stress, tensions, and conflicts for anyone born around the twenty-second of January, March, April, May, July, and October and anyone with planets or points at 00 and 01 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
7. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 27 degrees Sagittarius, brings opportunities for anyone born around the eighteenth of any month, especially March, April, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 27 degrees.
8. Saturn at 17 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the eighth of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 17 degrees of these signs.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Leo
Tuesday, November 19
08:54 PM Moon enters Virgo where it remains until late Thursday evening when it enters the next sign, Libra.
11:45 PM + (Moon in Virgo 150 Chiron in Aries) relates to caring females and special opportunities for healing relationships and families.
Wednesday, November 20
12:13 AM - (Moon in Virgo 135 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
03:11 AM + (Moon in Virgo 120 Uranus in Taurus) brings opportunities for instincts, intuition, and forward-looking aspirations regarding anything new, different, exciting, and adventuresome.
07:25 AM - (Moon in Virgo 135 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
02:11 PM (Mercury Direct) the exact time Mercury turns direct, as highlighted earlier in this newsletter.
11:50 PM - (Moon in Virgo 180 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
Thursday, November 21
12:22 AM - (Moon in Virgo 45 Mars in Scorpio) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
01:43 AM + (Moon in Virgo 120 Saturn in Capricorn) enables conscientious, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities, especially involving business and professional matters because the earth signs, Virgo and Capricorn, are involved.
04:24 AM - (Moon in Virgo 135 Uranus in Taurus) can bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
08:41 AM + (Moon in Virgo 120 Pluto in Capricorn) symbolizes females who are influential, productive, and psychic. This aspect also increases the possibilities for practical and reliable business plans as well as deeper feelings and psychic impressions.
02:39 PM + (Moon in Virgo 90 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
07:24 PM + (Moon in Virgo 90 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public, because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
10:31 PM Moon in Virgo Void until 11:19 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Libra.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220