Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. With Moon in Leo from late Sunday afternoon until Tuesday evening, there are no significant discordant aspects, but be aware of the challenging lunar aspects explained later in this newsletter (Moon Uranus on Sunday evening and Moon Saturn on Monday evening). Also, note the lovely Moon in Leo aspects to Venus and Jupiter in Sagittarius on Tuesday.
2. Moon in Leo gives a boost to Leo, any planets and points you have in Leo, and should help bring more things together for Leo on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Leo also supports anyone’s involvement with Leo-related activities such as romance and courtship; connecting more with children and loved ones; fun, parties, entertainment, hobbies, and recreation; theater, art, and creative endeavors; wherever leadership and self-assurance can be applied; being on stage and projecting your confidence; and what is dramatic, glamorous, and in the public limelight.
4. The big news is Mars entrance into Scorpio on Tuesday morning. In Libra since October 04, Mars will now make its presence felt in Scorpio, where it remains until January 03 when it enters the next sign, Sagittarius. Mars, the energy and initiative planet, will give an energy boost to Scorpio and a lesser degree to the other water signs, Cancer and Pisces. With Mars related to desires, passions, conflicts, urgency, impulsiveness, and stress, Mars in Scorpio will be challenging Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Leo, and Aquarius. So, check the planets or points you have in these signs to know when during the next eight weeks you will likely experience stress, and perhaps make mistakes, due to the increased demands, anxiety, and possible conflicts related to these planets and points.
5. The two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, become conjunct on November 24. Being in Sagittarius, this lovely aspect favors Sagittarius and the house in your horoscope ruled by Sagittarius. The current midpoint is around 24 degrees Sagittarius, which should bring some fortunate shifts and events for anyone born around the fifteenth of March, June, September, and December as well as anyone with planets and points around 24 degrees of any sign.
6. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 29 degrees Libra is bringing extra motivation for Libra and likely stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the twentieth of January, March, April, May, July, October, and November and anyone with planets or points at 29 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn.
7. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 27 degrees Sagittarius, brings opportunities for anyone born around the eighteenth of any month, especially March, April, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 27 degrees.
8. Uranus in Taurus from 2018 to 2025 is a powerful time frame for Taurus. It is now bringing significant shifts, changes, adjustments, breakthroughs, and even shocks for a Taurus born around April 25 and anyone with planets and points around 04 degrees Taurus. Uranus in Taurus is now also creating favorable shifts and breakthroughs for a Virgo born around August 25 and a Capricorn born around December 25 and anyone with planets and points around 04 degrees Virgo and Capricorn.
9. Neptune in Pisces from 2011 to 2025 is a major time frame for Pisces. It is now creating favorable opportunities for healing, inspiration, imagination, creativity, and spirituality and/or deception, confusion, weakness, and even illnesses and debilitating conditions, for a Pisces born around March 07 and anyone with planets and points around 16 degrees Pisces. Neptune in Pisces is now also creating opportunities for healing, inspiration, imagination, creativity, and spirituality for a Cancer born around July 07 and a Scorpio born around November 07 and anyone with points or planets around 16 degrees Cancer and Scorpio.
10. A powerful alignment between Saturn and Pluto is approaching. It becomes exact in January and has major implications for 2020, including our presidential election. Currently, the midpoint between Saturn and Pluto is approaching 19 degrees Capricorn, which likely means a challenging period requiring deep reflection for those born around the tenth of January, April, June, July, August, and October.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Leo
Sunday, November 17
04:56 PM Moon enters Leo where it remains until Tuesday evening when it enters the next sign, Virgo.
06:37 PM - (Moon in Leo 135 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
11:35 PM - (Moon in Leo 90 Uranus in Taurus) this emotionally charged aspect occurs twice a month and increases instincts and willfulness, but can also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
Monday, November 18
02:29 AM - (Moon in Leo 135 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
01:51 PM + (Moon in Leo 135 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public, because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support. This Leo-Sagittarius combination also favors marketing, advertising, and promotion.
01:53 PM + (Moon in Leo 90 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
08:46 PM - (Moon in Leo 150 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
10:21 PM - (Moon in Leo 150 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
Tuesday, November 18
05:47 AM - (Moon in Leo 150 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
07:04 AM + (Moon in Leo 120 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
04:06 PM + (Moon in Leo 120 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public, because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support. This Leo-Sagittarius combination also favors marketing, advertising, and promotion.
04:10 PM Moon in Leo Void until 08:54 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Virgo.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220