Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors and explanations, please contact me.
1. With Moon in Cancer from late Friday morning until late Sunday afternoon, there are no significant discordant aspects, but be aware of the challenging lunar aspects explained later in this newsletter (Moon Saturn, Moon Pluto, and Moon Mars) as well as the favorable ones (Moon Node, Moon Mercury, Moon Neptune, Moon Venus, Moon Sun, and Moon Jupiter).
2. Moon in Cancer gives a boost to Cancer, any planets and points you have in Cancer, and should help bring more things together for Cancer on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Cancer also supports anyone’s involvement with Cancer-related activities such as helping family and friends and nurturing people along; cooking, household duties, and home decorating and repairs; antiques, memories, and genealogy; and gardening, housing, real estate, land development, farming, and agriculture.
4. With Sun in the water sign Scorpio and Moon in the water sign Cancer, it’s an excellent time to be more in touch with your feelings and emotions, which the water signs represent. If you have a water emphasis (Cancer Scorpio Pisces) in your horoscope, you are not easily understood by others. You are more mysterious than other sign combinations and have psychic and natural healing abilities along with an innate understanding of the unity and interconnectedness of life. There are also challenges. A person with a water sign emphasis can find it challenging to articulate their feelings and inner experiences in logical and rational terms. Words seem inadequate for the depth of their emotions. The language of touch, music, or visual imagery can be more natural.
5. The two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, become conjunct later this month. Being in Sagittarius, this lovely aspect favors Sagittarius and the house in your horoscope ruled by Sagittarius. The current midpoint is around 22 degrees Sagittarius, which should bring some fortunate shifts and events for anyone born around the thirteenth of March, June, September, and December as well as anyone with planets and points around 22 degrees of any sign.
6. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 27 and 28 degrees Libra, is bringing extra motivation for Libra and likely stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the eighteenth and nineteenth of January, March, April, May, July, October, and November and anyone with planets or points at 27 and 28 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn.
7. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, opportunities, and good fortune, at 26 degrees Sagittarius, brings opportunities for anyone born around the seventeenth of any month, especially March, April, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 26 degrees.
8. Saturn at 16.5 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the seventh of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 17 degrees of these signs.
9. Uranus at 04 degrees Taurus is likely creating significant shifts, changes, adjustments, and even shocks for those born around the twenty-fifth of January, April, July, September, October, and November as well as for anyone with planets and points around 04 degrees of Taurus, Leo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, and Aquarius.
10. Neptune, currently retrograde at 16 degrees Pisces, is possibly bringing confusion, deception, and even debilitating situations for anyone born around the seventh of March, June, August, September, October, and December as well as for anyone with planets and points around 16 degrees of these signs.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Cancer
Friday, November 15
11:14 AM Moon enters Cancer where it remains until late Sunday afternoon when it enters the next sign, Leo.
02:28 PM + (Moon in Cancer 90 Chiron in Aries) relates to caring females and special opportunities for healing relationships and families.
Saturday, November 16
03:48 AM + (Moon in Cancer 00 Node in Cancer) this once a month lunar aspect favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
11:17 AM + (Moon in Cancer 120 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
04:02 PM + (Moon in Cancer 120 Neptune in Pisces) brings opportunities for right-brain activities such as healing, prayer, spirituality, mysticism, meditation, psychic phenomena, daydreaming, imagination, creativity, music, art, and other creative endeavors.
05:17 PM - (Moon in Cancer 180 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
09:20 PM + (Moon in Cancer 150 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
Sunday, November 17
01:14 AM - (Moon in Cancer 180 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
07:52 AM + (Moon in Cancer 120 Sun in Scorpio) this harmonious alignment between the Sun and the Moon was highlighted earlier in this newsletter.
11:09 AM + (Moon in Cancer 150 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because this aspect increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
03:14 PM - (Moon in Cancer 90 Mars in Libra) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger
03:14 PM Moon in Cancer Void until 04:56 AM when Moon enters the next sign, Leo.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220