Ten Things to Know with Moon in Gemini
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, contact me.
1. Moon in Gemini from Wednesday morning until late Friday morning gives a boost to Gemini, any planets and points you have in Gemini, and should help bring more things together for Gemini on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Gemini also supports anyone’s involvement with Gemini-related activities such as sales, teaching, writing, and intellectual pursuits; communicating and exchanging information by sending emails and calling friends; any social event which connects you with new acquaintances; exploring curiosity by reading a book, watching documentaries, and gathering information on different topics; and short trips for fun, pleasure, and education.
3. With Sun in the water sign Scorpio and Moon in the air sign Gemini, we have two signs with very different needs. Few sign combinations require more adjusting than Gemini and Scorpio. For starts, air and water do not mix well. It can get a bit misty and turbulent. The winds of the air can blow against the tides of the water.
Geminis are more casual, easy-going, social, friendly, flippant, and lighthearted. Scorpios are more serious, intense, private, and secretive. Gemini is about breadth and the conscious mind. It’s curious about everything and likes to jump around and lightly go over whatever comes up. Scorpio is more about depth and the unconscious. It’s more focused and enduring approach enables them to complete whatever comes up.
Scorpio is more passionate and feels everything deeply. It can swing from intense love to intense hate and is not as detached and rational in personal situations as Gemini. Gemini can be too light and breezy about situations for Scorpio, which is more serious and heavily charged with emotion. It may seem that Gemini doesn't care or empathize at all.
On the plus side, this is an excellent time to take advantage of the positive qualities of both signs by connecting your conscious thoughts (Gemini) with your subconscious feelings and emotions (Scorpio), such as through journaling or more intimate discussions with your friends and mate.
4. Thursday, Venus in Sagittarius become square to Neptune in Pisces. People with this aspect have a far-reaching capacity for love and emotional rapport. They have high ideals and an excellent receptivity for beauty, art, and music. The problem is that this square aspect can also indicate the hopeless romantic wrapped up in emotional fantasies, always longing and wishing for love. So, if you are on a date or you meet someone new around this day, love may be “in the air,” but remember to keep your feet on the ground. Venus and Neptune represent all that’s good about love and life, but with this being a challenging aspect, the hopes, dreams, idealism, and fantasies promised may be hard to realize.
5. The two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, become conjunct later this month. Being in Sagittarius, this lovely aspect favors Sagittarius and the house in your horoscope ruled by Sagittarius. The current midpoint is around 21 degrees Sagittarius, which should bring some fortunate shifts and events for anyone born around the twelfth of March, June, September, and December as well as anyone with planets and points around 21 degrees of any sign.
6. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 26 and 27 degrees Libra, is bringing extra motivation for Libra and likely stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the seventeenth and eighteenth of January, March, April, May, July, October, and November and anyone with planets or points at 26 and 27 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn.
7. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, and good fortune, at 26 degrees Sagittarius, brings opportunities for anyone born around the seventeenth of any month, especially March, April, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 26 degrees.
8. Saturn at 16 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the seventh of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 16 degrees of these signs.
9. A powerful alignment between Saturn and Pluto is approaching. It becomes exact in January and has major implications for 2020, including our presidential election. Currently, the midpoint between Saturn and Pluto is approaching 19 degrees Capricorn, which likely means a challenging period requiring deep reflection for those born around the tenth of January, April, June, July, August, and October.
10. With the lunar aspects listed below, note the string of four challenging lunar aspects from Thursday morning until early Thursday evening.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Gemini
Wednesday, November 13
03:45 AM Moon entered Gemini where it remains until late Friday morning when it enters the next sign, Cancer.
06:20 AM - (Moon in Gemini 135 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
03:06 PM - (Moon in Gemini 135 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
Thursday, November 14
01:35 AM - (Moon in Gemini 135 Mars in Libra) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger
08:14 AM + (Moon in Gemini 150 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
09:15 AM + (Moon in Gemini 180 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
09:32 AM - (Moon in Gemini 90 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
10:27 AM - (Moon in Gemini 150 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
02:56 PM - (Moon in Gemini 45 Uranus in Taurus) brings opportunities for instincts, intuition, and forward-looking aspirations regarding anything new, different, exciting, and adventuresome. However, this aspect also brings nervousness, anxiety, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
06:56 PM - (Moon in Gemini 150 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
09:23 PM - (Moon in Gemini 150 Sun in Scorpio) highlighted at the top of this newsletter.
Friday, November 15
04:23 AM + (Moon in Gemini 180 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because this aspect increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
06:39 AM + (Moon in Gemini 120 Mars in Libra) creates a time to trust your instincts and be bolder and more direct with how you feel and express yourself with others.
06:39 AM Moon in Gemini Void until 11:11 AM when Moon enters the next sign, Cancer.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220