Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, please contact me.
1. Moon in Taurus from Sunday evening until Wednesday morning gives a boost to Taurus, any planets and points you have in Taurus, and should help bring more things together for Taurus on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Taurus also supports anyone’s involvement with Taurus-related activities such as gardening, landscaping, agriculture, and geology; connecting with nature by walking in a park or going to the countryside; dealing with financial matters such as organizing records and collecting debts; buying and selling things of value; and artistic endeavors such as singing, painting, sculpture, and designing.
3. Tuesday, at 8:34 AM ET, there is a Full Moon when Moon in Taurus opposes Sun in Scorpio at 20 degrees. Full Moons are not negative per se, but they do intensify matters and can be problematic when they form a difficult aspect to a challenging planet, which is not the case with this Full Moon.
This Full Moon does represents the battle between one’s personal needs, values, and money (Taurus), and one’s shared needs, values, and money (Scorpio), and is relevant for the houses in your horoscope ruled by Taurus and Scorpio. Also, this Full Moon is more significant for anyone born around the eleventh of February, May, August, and November and for anyone with points or planets around 20 degrees of the fixed signs (Taurus Leo Scorpio Aquarius).
4. As highlighted in previous newsletters, the two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter, become conjunct later this month. This lovely aspect favors Sagittarius and the house in your horoscope ruled by Sagittarius. Every planetary pair has a midpoint, and the midpoint between Venus and Jupiter is currently at 19 degrees Sagittarius which should bring some fortunate shifts and events for anyone born around the tenth of March, June, September, and December as well as anyone with planets and points around 19 degrees of any sign. Recently, a client reported a fortunate shift of events in her life when this Venus-Jupiter midpoint aspected her Uranus, the planet representing sudden shifts and changes.
5. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 25 and 26 degrees Libra, is bringing extra motivation for Libra and likely stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the sixteenth and seventeenth of January, March, April, May, July, October, and November and anyone with planets or points at 25 and 26 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn.
6. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, and good fortune, at 25 degrees Sagittarius, brings opportunities for anyone born around the sixteenth of any month, especially March, April, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 25 degrees.
7. Saturn at 16 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the seventh of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 16 degrees of these signs.
8. With the lunar aspects listed below, note that most of them are on the plus side.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Taurus
Sunday, November 10
06:17 PM Moon entered Taurus where it remains until Wednesday morning when it enters the next sign, Gemini.
Monday, November 11
02:39 PM + (Moon in Taurus 135 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public, because this aspect increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
06:39 PM + (Moon in Taurus 150 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
Tuesday, November 12
01:43 AM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Saturn in Capricorn) provides an atmosphere for orderly, steady, conscientious, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities, especially involving business and professional matters because the earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn, are involved.
04:51 AM + (Moon in Taurus 180 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
08:34 AM + - (Moon in Taurus 180 Sun in Scorpio) the time of the Full Moon highlighted earlier in this newsletter.
10:47 AM + (Moon in Taurus 120 Pluto in Capricorn) symbolizes females who are influential, productive, and psychic. This aspect increases the possibilities for practical, solid business plans as well as deeper feelings and psychic impressions.
07:44 PM + (Moon in Taurus 150 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public, because this aspect increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
07:59 PM - (Moon in Taurus 150 Mars in Libra) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
07:59 PM Moon in Taurus Void until 03:45 AM Wednesday when Moon enters the next sign, Gemini.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220