Eight Things to Know with Moon in Aries
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, please contact me.
1. Moon in Aries from Friday morning until early Sunday evening gives a boost to Aries, any planets and points you have in Aries, and should help bring more things together for Aries on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Aries also supports anyone’s involvement with Aries-related activities such as being more spontaneous, direct, assertive, forceful, courageous, and competitive; exploring, innovating, and crusading; and physical efforts such as manual labor, working out, outdoor activities, and sports.
3. With Sun in the Scorpio and Moon in Aries, we have an intense Sun-Moon combination. Scorpio is the molten lava pouring forth from a volcano intensified by the fire of Aries. If there is an Aries and Scorpio emphasis in your horoscope or you are in an Aries-Scorpio relationship, you need to understand and adjust to the differences between these two signs.
Aries is more open, direct, enthusiastic, and optimistic. It wants to get out there, take chances, and have direct learning experiences. There is a proclivity toward competition, athletics, and the outdoors. On the other hand, Scorpio is more in-depth and inwardly oriented. It operates more subtly with a tendency toward privacy and secrets. There is a proclivity toward science, mathematics, and research.
Both are strong signs. Scorpio can do anything once it makes up its mind to do so, and the same applies to Aries. Scorpio is shared intimacy. Aries is personal freedom. Scorpio is inward, reflective, and thorough, while Aries is spontaneous, rash, and quick. Scorpio is private and secretive, while Aries is direct and blunt. Scorpio is resentments brewing beneath, and Aries is open anger.
4. As highlighted in my previous newsletter, the two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter become conjunct later this month. This lovely aspect favors Sagittarius and the house in your horoscope ruled by Sagittarius. Every planetary pair has a midpoint, and the midpoint between Venus and Jupiter is currently at 17 degrees Sagittarius which should bring some fortunate shifts and events for anyone born around the eighth of March, June, September, and December as well as anyone with planets and points around 17 degrees of any sign.
5. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, at 23 and 24 degrees Libra, is bringing extra motivation for Libra and likely stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the fourteenth and fifteenth of January, March, April, May, July, October, and November and anyone with planets or points at 23 and 24 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn.
6. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, and good fortune, at 25 degrees Sagittarius, brings opportunities for anyone born around the sixteenth of any month, especially March, April, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 25 degrees.
7. Saturn at 16 degrees Capricorn is likely bringing tests, trials, delays, losses, and realities for anyone born around the seventh of January, April, June, July, August, and October and anyone with points or planets around 16 degrees of these signs.
8. With the lunar aspects listed below, be aware of the three challenging lunar aspects in succession on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Aries
Friday, November 08
06:48 AM Moon entered Aries where it remains until early Sunday evening when it enters the next sign, Taurus.
10:45 AM + (Moon in Aries 00 Chiron in Aries) this once a month aspect relates to caring women and special opportunities for healing relationships and families.
12:56 PM + (Sun in Scorpio 120 Neptune in Pisces) this is when this wonderful alignment becomes exact, as highlighted in my previous newsletter. In effect this past week, this aspect brings the potential for spiritual growth, artistic inspirations, and appreciation of beauty. People with Sun in harmony with Neptune are highly sensitive and receptive to visual and psychic impressions. They have an active imagination and are inclined toward exploring mysticism, spirituality, dreams, and psychic experiences.
Saturday, November 09
01:15 AM + (Moon in Aries 120 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
02:42 AM + (Moon in Aries 90 Node in Cancer) favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
02:55 PM - (Moon in Aries 90 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences, especially involving women.
Sunday, November 10
12:37 AM - (Moon in Aries 90 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
06:58 AM - (Moon in Aries 180 Mars in Libra) this intense once a month lunar aspect can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
09:00 AM + (Moon in Aries 120 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because this aspect increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
10:18 AM + (Moon in Aries 135 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
10:18 AM Moon in Aries Void until 06:18 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Taurus.
This Void is eight hours long, so take note because during Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. It’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220