Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
If you don’t understand any of these factors or explanations, please contact me.
1. Moon in Pisces from early Tuesday evening until Friday morning gives a boost to Pisces, any planets and points you have in Pisces, and should help bring more things together for Pisces on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Pisces also supports anyone’s involvement with Pisces-related activities such as music, dancing, painting, movies, theater, film, drama, poetry, fiction, and photography; helping the needy and less fortunate; working with dreams and the imagination and subconscious; and anything more spiritually oriented such as prayer, yoga, and meditation.
3. With Sun in the middle degrees of Scorpio and Moon in Pisces, there is much going on below the surface. The waters run deep like the oceans and the seas, which Pisces and Scorpio represent astrologically. If you ever stood on a beach looking out at an ocean, I’m sure you were somewhat overwhelmed by the depth and vastness of the waters before you. Who can fully comprehend all that’s going on below the surface? In this regard, if you have a water emphasis (Cancer Scorpio Pisces) in your horoscope, you are not easily understood by others. You are more mysterious than other sign combinations and have psychic and natural healing abilities along with an innate understanding of the unity and interconnectedness of life. There are also challenges. A person with a water sign emphasis can find it difficult to articulate their feelings and inner experiences in logical and rational terms. Words seem inadequate for the depth of their emotions. The language of touch, music, or visual imagery can be more natural.
4. Friday, a wonderful alignment becomes exact. In effect this week, Sun in Scorpio trine Neptune in Pisces brings the potential for spiritual growth, artistic inspirations, and appreciation of beauty. In combination with the Sun-Moon combination explained above, we have factors that are quite supportive of any spiritual work such as prayer, yoga, and meditation. People with Sun in harmony with Neptune are highly sensitive and receptive to visual and psychic impressions. They have an active imagination and are inclined towards exploring mysticism, spirituality, dreams, and psychic experiences. They are capable of sympathy and compassion for others as well as exceptional skills in music, art, theater, and other creative endeavors.
5. This alignment is particularly favorable, although its effects are more subtle than other aspects, for anyone born around the seventeenth of March, July, and November.
6. The second wonderful alignment is Venus and Jupiter becoming conjunct later this month. This lovely aspect favors Sagittarius and the house in your horoscope ruled by Sagittarius. This is one of the most benevolent and prosperous planetary combinations because it involves the two main benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter. People with this harmonious aspect tend to be happy, friendly, popular, and generous. They have a sense of emotional well-being and a desire to share their good fortune and joy with others.
7. Every planetary pair has a midpoint and the midpoint between Venus and Jupiter is currently at 15 degrees Sagittarius which should bring some fortunate shifts and events for anyone born around the sixth of March, June, September, and December as well as anyone with planets and points around 15 degrees of any sign.
8. Mars, the planet of effort and desire, now at 21 and 22 degrees Libra, is bringing extra motivation for Libra and likely stress, pressures, and conflicts for anyone born around the twelfth and thirteenth of January, March, April, May, July, October, and November and anyone with planets or points at 21 and 22 degrees of Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, and Capricorn.
9. Jupiter, the planet of hope, expansion, and good fortune, now at 24 degrees Sagittarius, brings opportunities for anyone born around the fifteenth of any month, especially March, April, June, August, September, and December, and for any planets and points in your horoscope around 24 degrees.
10. You should also be aware of the six challenging lunar aspects described below, and the two more favorable lunar aspects late Thursday afternoon and evening.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Pisces
Tuesday, November 05
06:07 PM Moon entered Pisces where it remains until Friday morning when it enters the next sign, Aries.
07:43 PM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
Wednesday, November 06
05:41 AM + (Moon in Pisces 90 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
06:07 AM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
07:31 AM - (Moon in Pisces 135 Mars in Libra) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
Thursday, November 07
02:37 AM + - (Moon in Pisces 00 Neptune in Pisces) this once a month lunar aspect increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
08:59 AM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Uranus in Taurus) can increase instincts and willfulness, but also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
03:39 PM - (Moon in Pisces 150 Mars in Libra) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
05:51 PM + (Moon in Pisces 120 Mercury in Scorpio) favors reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds. With the water sign emphasis, this period is especially favorable for writing about your emotions and intuitive and psychic impressions.
08:12 PM + (Moon in Pisces 90 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public, because this aspect increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
08:12 PM Moon in Pisces Void until 06:48 AM Friday when Moon enters the next sign, Aries.
This Void is more than ten hours long, so take note because during Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. It’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220