What You Should Know with Moon in Capricorn
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
1. Moon in Capricorn from late Thursday evening until Sunday morning gives a boost to Capricorn, any planets and points you have in Capricorn, and should help bring more things together for Capricorn on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Capricorn also supports anyone’s involvement with Capricorn-related activities such as defining and working toward your longer-range goals; being more organized, disciplined, resourceful, economical, practical, and task-oriented; and connecting with people in positions of power and authority and improving your favorable professional profile and impressions.
3. With Sun in Scorpio and Moon in Capricorn, it’s a good time to go deeper and to figure things out because both signs have a logical, scientific, and technical bent. They are thorough, discriminating, analytical, and precise. There is nothing light or frivolous about this combination. They are not as open and transparent as other sign combinations. Being so private, they are not easy to get to know. They need time by themselves to process all their thoughts and secrets. As a result, their depth is often misunderstood and misconstrued as being mysterious and uncommunicative by those not as profound or inwardly-oriented.
But overall, this is a skillful and ambitious sign combination. In work and professional settings, Scorpios’ ability to research and probe goes well with Capricorns’ organizational and business skills. Symbolically, Scorpio is the detective and researcher, and Capricorn is the boss and owner. Both have management and organizing skills and a bent for politics and influential positions within companies and society at large.
4. Be aware that with Mercury turning retrograde Thursday morning, you are more likely experiencing important shifts and changes with your thoughts and plans, as explained in my recent Mercury Retrograde newsletter.
5. Today, Venus, the planet related to love and money, enters Sagittarius where it remains until November 25. Venus in Sagittarius brings blessings and benefits to Sagittarius, and a lesser degree to the other fire signs (Aries and Leo) as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Sagittarius.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and the characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Capricorn
Thursday, October 30
10:38 PM Moon entered Capricorn where it remains until Sunday morning when it enters the next sign, Aquarius.
Friday, November 01
02:38 AM + (Moon in Capricorn 90 Chiron in Aries) relates to caring women and special opportunities for healing relationships and families.
06:46 AM + (Moon in Capricorn 120 Uranus in Taurus) brings opportunities for instincts, intuition, and forward-looking aspirations regarding anything new, different, exciting, and adventuresome, especially related to business and professional matters with the earth signs, Taurus and Capricorn, involved.
05:39 PM + (Moon in Capricorn 180 Node in Cancer) favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
Saturday, November 02
03:28 AM + - (Moon in Capricorn 00 Saturn in Capricorn) this once a month lunar aspect can provide an atmosphere for orderly, steady, conscientious, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, it can also create worries, fears, issues, and concerns, especially involving females and families.
03:34 AM + (Moon in Capricorn 45 Venus in Sagittarius) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
10:10 AM - (Moon in Capricorn 90 Mars in Libra) magnifies feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
01:38 PM + (Moon in Capricorn 00 Pluto in Capricorn) this once a month lunar aspect symbolizes females who are influential, productive, and psychic. This aspect also increases the possibilities for practicality and solid business plans as well as deeper feelings and psychic impressions.
Sunday, November 03
01:46 AM Moon in Capricorn Void until 06:19 AM when Moon enters the next sign, Aquarius.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220