What You Should Know with a New Moon in Scorpio
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
1. Moon in Scorpio from late Sunday afternoon until late Tuesday afternoon gives a boost to Scorpio, any planets and points you have in Scorpio, and should help bring more things together for Scorpio on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Scorpio also supports anyone’s involvement with being more attuned to intimacy, sexuality, and power issues; working on deeper emotions and feelings such as anger and resentment; focusing on self-transformation, esoteric studies, and the mysteries of life; any scientific exploration and research; and dealing with taxes, debts, insurance, wills, surgery, medical records, brokerage accounts, and credit card statements as well as plumbing, sewerage, air conditioning, and recycling.
3. The New Moon at 11:38 PM ET this evening involves the Sun and Moon aligned at 04 degrees Scorpio. New Moons represents new beginnings and fresh starts, and this one emphasizes the house in your horoscope ruled by Scorpio.
4. This New Moon makes a discordant aspect to Uranus, which is one of the three significant stressors highlighted in my last two newsletters. In effect this past week, Sun in Scorpio opposite Uranus in Taurus increases the possibilities for stress, shocks, disputes, intolerance, surprises, instability, restlessness, ego-battles, and highly charged situations, especially involving males. It also increases the possibilities for weather extremes, natural disasters, earthquakes, accidents, attacks, violence, protests, anarchy, and escalated military tensions.
5. This Sun-Uranus alignment is especially relevant for anyone born around the twenty-fifth of January, April, July, and October and anyone with planets and points around 04 degrees of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
6. On the plus side, on Monday and Tuesday, there are no discordant lunar aspects, and there are two positive lunar aspects on both days. The two lunar aspects on Tuesday are especially favorable for anyone born around the seventeenth and eighteenth of February, May, August, and November and anyone with planets and points around 26 and 27 degrees of Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Scorpio
Sunday, October 27
04:29 PM Moon entered Scorpio where it remains until late Tuesday afternoon when it enters the next sign, Sagittarius.
06:23 PM - (Moon in Scorpio 135 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
11:38 PM (New Moon at 04 degrees Scorpio) highlighted at the top this of newsletter.
11:57 PM - (Moon in Scorpio 180 Uranus in Taurus) this intense once a month lunar aspect increases instincts and willfulness but also brings nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
Monday, October 28
04:55 AM + (Moon in Scorpio 45 Jupiter in Sagittarius) this positive aspect favors interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
06:51 PM + (Moon in Scorpio 120 Neptune in Pisces) brings opportunities for right-brain activities such as healing, prayer, spirituality, mysticism, meditation, psychic phenomena, daydreaming, imagination, creativity, music, art, and other creative endeavors.
Tuesday, October 29
11:13 AM + (Moon in Scorpio 00 Venus in Scorpio) this lovely once a month lunar aspect fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
01:34 PM + (Moon in Scorpio 00 Mercury in Scorpio) this once a month favors reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
01:34 PM Moon in Scorpio Void until 05:58 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Sagittarius.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope. However, if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
Note that the traits and qualities I assign to each sign in these newsletters describe more the functions and meanings of the signs versus trying to describe your personality, although at times the descriptions may be entirely accurate. Furthermore, to understand a person’s personality and character from an astrological perspective, there are a multitude of factors in a horoscope to consider besides one's sun sign.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220