What You Should Know with Moon in Aries
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
1. It’s still heads up. If you have been reading my newsletters, you probably noticed a string of “heads up” the past few weeks, including a clash between two high energy planets (Mars in Libra 150 Uranus in Taurus) highlighted in my last newsletter. In effect for about a week and extending through this weekend, this explosive aspect increases the possibilities for restlessness, rashness, differences, outbursts, anger, rage, strife, assaults, attacks, accidents, injuries, violence, explosions, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, extreme weather, electrical storms and blackouts, and battles, suicide bombings, and terrorist acts.
This stress producing aspect is more relevant for anyone born around the twenty-sixth of January, February, March, April, July, September, October, November, and December.
2. Sunday, there’s a Full Moon at 05:07 PM with Moon in Aries opposite Sun in Libra. If you have any planets in opposition in your horoscope, there is a “push and pull” between two primary needs in your life. You are challenged to integrate two inherently different and opposing forces. This Full Moon is a good example. Aries in opposition to Libra symbolizes the battle between the need to do your thing and be true to yourself (Aries) versus the need to compromise and be more conscious of the needs of others (Libra).
Aries rules the head, which symbolizes the need to rush forward like a ram butting into whatever comes in its way. Libra rules the kidneys and lower back, symbolizing the need to bend over backward to accommodate others. Aries sees life more from its own needs and perspective. Libra sees life more from the perspective of others and regarding relationships. Each approach has its advantages and disadvantages.
3. Monday, Sun in Libra 90 Pluto in Capricorn creates another “heads up” because this Pluto aspect magnifies the effects of the Full Moon highlighted above. In effect this past week, this significant aspect is related to jealousy, sabotage, manipulation, domination, hidden motives, fanaticism, arrogance, subversion, hidden agendas, power struggles, and political maneuvering, especially involving men. This aspect also allows for deep introspection, the exposure of secrets, and increases the possibilities for extremes with politics, weather, finances, the military, and all the issues in Washington and around the world.
4. Moon in Aries from early Saturday morning until early Monday afternoon gives a boost to Aries, any planets and points you have in Aries, and should help bring more things together for Aries on a short-term basis.
5. Moon in Aries supports anyone’s involvement with Aries–related attitudes and activities such being more spontaneous, direct, assertive, forceful, courageous, and competitive; exploring, innovating, and crusading; and physical efforts such as sports, working out, outdoor activities, and manual labor.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Aries
Saturday, October 12
12:45 AM Moon entered Aries where it remains until early Monday afternoon when it enters the next sign, Taurus.
06:43 AM + (Moon in Aries 00 Chiron in Aries) this once a month relates to caring women and special opportunities for healing relationships and families.
10:27 AM + (Moon in Aries 150 Venus in Scorpio) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
11:42 AM - (Moon in Aries 180 Mars in Libra) this once a month lunar opposition can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
Sunday, October 13
01:26 AM + (Moon in Aries 90 Node in Cancer) favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
03:17 AM + (Moon in Aries 150 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
05:36 AM - (Moon in Aries 90 Saturn in Capricorn) can provide an atmosphere for conscientious, orderly, steady, pragmatic, and realistic plans and activities. However, this aspect is challenging because it’s emotionally restrictive and can create issues, worries, and differences.
04:54 PM + (Moon Aries 120 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations, including meetings and working with the public, because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
05:58 PM - (Moon Aries 90 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships and other matters with subtle yet emotionally charged situations, including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
05:58 PM Moon in Aries Void until 12:32 PM Monday when Moon enters the next sign, Taurus.
This Void is longer than usual (more than half a day), so take note because during Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. It’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope, but if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220