Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
1. Heads up. A clash between two high energy planets (Mars in Libra 150 Uranus in Taurus) becomes exact this Friday after Moon moves from Pisces to Aries. This explosive aspect, in effect for about a week and extending through this weekend, is a deterrent for significant decisions and projects because the possibilities are increased for restlessness, rashness, differences, outbursts, anger, rage, strife, assaults, attacks, accidents, injuries, violence, explosions, earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, extreme weather, electrical storms and blackouts, and battles, suicide bombings, and terrorist acts.
People with a challenging Mars-Uranus aspect in their horoscope are typically bold, courageous, and freedom-loving, but also prone to stubbornness, intolerance, tensions, brutal frankness, rash acts, and accidents and injuries.
This stress producing aspect is relevant for everyone but especially anyone born around the twenty-sixth of January, February, March, April, July, September, October, November, and December.
2. Moon in Pisces from early Wednesday afternoon until early Saturday morning gives a boost to Pisces, any planets and points you have in Pisces, and should help bring more things together for Pisces on a short-term basis.
3. Moon in Pisces supports anyone’s involvement with Pisces-related activities such as music, dancing, painting, movies, theater, film, drama, poetry, fiction, and photography; helping the needy and less fortunate; working with dreams and the imagination and subconscious; and anything more spiritually oriented such as prayer, yoga, and meditation.
4. Despite the significant stress aspect highlighted at the top of this newsletter, with Sun in air-sign Libra and Moon in water-sign Pisces, we have a Sun-Moon combination which is more pleasant, cordial, compromising, and peace-loving than other sign combinations. Libra-Pisces need a non-competitive atmosphere. They want to avoid conflict and disharmony as much as possible.
Libra is the world of every day relationships and social interactions. It actively seeks connections with others with their words and ideas. Pisces is related to the unconscious mind and the world of symbols and mysticism. It is more passive and subtle and seeks the inner world of reflection and contemplation.
Neither sign is confrontational, so problems can mount from not facing the challenges and difficulties that arise with any relationship. They also tend to be more idealistic than other signs, so they must be willing to deal with the bad times as well as enjoy the good times.
Libra and Pisces are related to helping people with counseling and healing, for example. There is also much creativity and artistry with this sign combination. Many Libra-Pisces clients are involved professionally or otherwise with art, music, theater, film, acting, dance, painting, design, decorating, fashion, and entertainment.
5. Wednesday, as mentioned in my last newsletter, Sun in Libra 150 Neptune in Pisces becomes exact. This challenging aspect occurs twice a year. It’s in effect for about a week and brings the potential for deception, false hopes, escapism, and strange and peculiar situations and events, especially involving men. Be careful with “anything that looks too good to be true.” On the plus side, this aspect is related to sympathy and compassion for others as well as imagination, artistic talents, and an interest in mysticism, spirituality, dreams, and psychic experiences.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Pisces
Wednesday, October 09
12:05 PM Moon entered Pisces where it remains until early Saturday morning when it enters the next sign, Aries.
02:46 PM + (Moon in Pisces 120 Venus in Scorpio) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
07:40 PM - (Moon in Pisces 150 Mars in Libra) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
11:32 PM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
Thursday, October 10
07:48 AM + (Moon in Pisces 120 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
09:33 PM + - (Moon in Pisces 00 Neptune in Pisces) this once a month lunar aspect increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
Friday, October 11
12:44 AM + (Moon in Pisces 135 Venus in Scorpio) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
04:01 AM + (Moon in Pisces 90 Jupiter in Sagittarius) can uplift emotions and help interpersonal situations including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
05:11 AM - (Moon in Pisces 45 Uranus in Taurus) can increase instincts and willfulness, but also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
05:46 PM Moon in Pisces Void until 12:45 AM Saturday when Moon enters the next sign, Aries.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope, but if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220