Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
1. Moon in Aquarius from late Sunday evening until early Wednesday afternoon gives a boost to Aquarius and any planets and points you have in Aquarius and should help bring more things together for Aquarius on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Aquarius supports anyone’s involvement with Aquarius-related activities such as meeting with friends and making new acquaintances; analyzing, observing, questioning, experimenting, and investigating; exploring what is new, novel, unusual, progressive, and nonconforming; science, technology, engineering, computers, electronics, inventions, and aviation; and working with clubs, organizations, special interest groups, and philanthropic and charitable organizations.
3. With Sun in air-sign Libra and Moon in air-sign Aquarius, we have a harmonious Sun-Moon combination which fosters friendships and human interactions. People with a Libra-Aquarius emphasis are typically bright and friendly. Their quick minds and intellectual bent help them in many ways. They require much mental and social stimulation, conversation, and interaction. They like the world of ideas, language, and culture. Libra and Aquarius make for agreeable friends. They value equality and fairness and try to live up to these ideals in their relationships. Both signs are uncomfortable with neediness, dependency, and emotionalism in themselves and in others. They tend to keep their relationships on a relatively light and intellectual level. Many clients with a Libra-Aquarius emphasis are terrific working with group dynamics, training programs, and the public in general.
4. Monday afternoon, Sun square Saturn becomes exact, as mentioned in my last newsletter. With this challenging aspect active, differences and conflicts are amplified. People can be more negative, demanding, and critical. Ego power struggles are prevalent, especially involving males. Business and political leaders are held more accountable for their actions. Due to the restrictive influence of Saturn, it’s not the ideal time to make major decisions or to start important projects. It’s better to focus on exercising positive qualities of Saturn: patience, focus, determination, caution, safety, self-control, patience, and hard work. It’s also an excellent time to take a hard look at what’s working and not working in your life and try to get rid of the unnecessary.
5. Tuesday, Venus, the planet related to love and money, enters Scorpio where it remains until November 01. Venus in Scorpio brings blessings and benefits to Scorpio, and a lesser degree to the other water signs (Cancer and Pisces) as well as the house in your horoscope ruled by Scorpio.
6. Heads up: Sun in Libra 150 Neptune in Pisces becomes exact late Wednesday evening after Moon has moved from Aquarius to Pisces. This challenging aspect occurs twice a year and is in effect for about a week before becoming exact. It brings the potential for deception, false hopes, escapism, and strange and peculiar situations and events, especially involving men. Be careful with “anything that looks too good to be true.” On the plus side, this aspect is related to sympathy and compassion for others as well as imagination, artistic talents, and an interest in mysticism, spirituality, dreams, and psychic experiences.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Aquarius
Monday, October 07
10:31 AM - (Moon in Aquarius 90 Uranus in Taurus) this twice a month lunar aspect can increase instincts and willfulness, but also bring nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
11:36 AM + (Moon in Aquarius 90 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
Tuesday, October 08
02:01 AM + (Moon in Aquarius 150 Node in Cancer) favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
11:32 AM - (Moon in Aquarius 135 Mars in Libra) can magnify feelings, passions, and motivations, and bring upsets, volatility, impatience, impulsiveness, strong desires, and even anger.
Wednesday, October 09
10:37 AM - (Moon in Aquarius 45 Saturn Capricorn) can create worries, fears, issues, and concerns, especially involving females and families.
10:37 AM Moon in Aquarius Void until 12:05 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Pisces.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope, but if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your horoscope.
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220