What You Should Know with Moon in Sagittarius
Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
1. Moon in Sagittarius from Wednesday morning until early Friday afternoon gives a boost to Sagittarius and any planets and points you have in Sagittarius and should help bring more things together for Sagittarius on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Sagittarius supports anyone’s need for adventure, growth, and excitement; feeling more hopeful, optimistic, and forward-looking; sales, marketing, advertising, promotion, broadcasting, and media work; sports, athletics, and outdoor activities; books, publishing, knowledge, scholarship, lecturing, and higher education; exploring religious, ethical, and philosophical interests; and foreign languages, traveling abroad, and exploring other cultures.
3. With Sun in Libra and Moon in Sagittarius, we have a friendly and harmonious sign combination that can foster friendships and social connections. The fire in Sagittarius warms the mental and social skills of the air sign Libra, and the air in Libra spreads the enthusiastic and optimistic nature of the fire sign Sagittarius. Both signs are extroverts by nature. They are more outgoing, direct, and friendly than cunning and secretive. They enjoy socializing and interacting with others. Professionally, Libra-Sagittarius is a terrific combination for any career involving working with the public and public relations (Libra) for a cause or purpose (Sagittarius) or with advertising, marketing, and promotion (Sagittarius).
4. Thursday, Pluto in Capricorn turns direct. Everyone seems to know about Mercury retrograde, but few people realize the importance of the outer planets (Jupiter Saturn Uranus Neptune Pluto) turning direct and retrograde. In this case, Pluto "sitting" at 20.5 degrees Capricorn for the past month activates Pluto-related themes such as obsessions, attacks, sabotage, investigations, dangers, and impeachment as well as efforts to repair, reform, and rebuild that which is broken and in need of repair. Also, Pluto has been and is now producing significant and fundamental changes and challenges for any Aries, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Libra, and Capricorn born around the eleventh of the month. Pluto turning direct is also important for everyone according to what house Capricorn rules in your horoscope.
5. Thursday, Mercury enters Scorpio where it remains until December 09, which is much longer than usual because Mercury turns retrograde at 27 degrees Scorpio on October 31. For the next two months, Mercury in Scorpio brings ideas and intellectual benefits to Scorpio, and more connections, communications, and intellectual benefits to the house in your horoscope ruled by Scorpio.
6. Friday, Mars enters Libra where it remains until November 19 when it enters the next sign, Scorpio. Mars, the energy and initiative planet, will give a boost to Libra and a lesser degree to the other air signs, Gemini and Aquarius. With Mars related to desires, passions, conflicts, urgency, impulsiveness, and stress, Mars in Libra will be challenging Aries, Taurus, Cancer, Libra, Capricorn, and Pisces. So, check the planets or points you have in these signs to know when during the next eight weeks you will likely experience stress, and perhaps make mistakes, due to the increased demands, anxiety, and possible conflicts related to these planets and points.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given. However, they can be quite relevant for right timing, that is, choosing to start or initiate a meeting, decision, project, or trip, for example, at a favorable time.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Sagittarius
Wednesday, October 02
07:44 AM Moon entered Sagittarius where it remains until early Friday afternoon when it enters the next sign, Capricorn.
05:29 PM - (Moon in Sagittarius 150 Uranus in Taurus) this emotionally charged aspect increases instincts and willfulness but also brings nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
05:32 PM - (Moon in Sagittarius 45 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships with subtle yet emotionally charged situations including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
09:41 PM + (Moon in Sagittarius 45 Venus in Libra) fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
Thursday, October 03
07:02 AM + (Moon in Sagittarius 150 Node in Cancer) favors networking, social interactions, and alliances with groups large and small.
10:53 AM + (Moon in Sagittarius 45 Mercury in Scorpio) brings opportunities for reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
01:13 PM - (Moon in Sagittarius 90 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions.
04:40 PM + (Moon in Sagittarius 00 Jupiter in Sagittarius) this lovely once a month lunar aspect uplifts emotion and helps interpersonal situations including meetings and working with the public because it increases the possibilities for kindness, benevolence, positive attitudes, shared feelings, and uplifting emotional support.
08:16 PM - (Moon in Sagittarius 135 Uranus in Taurus) this emotionally charged aspect increases instincts and willfulness but also brings nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
Friday, October 04
03:33 AM Moon in Sagittarius Void until 01:43 PM when Moon enters the next sign, Capricorn.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope, but if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220