Ed Kluska’s Astrology Timing Report
1. Moon in relationship-oriented Libra from Saturday morning until Monday morning gives a boost to Libra and any planets and points you have in Libra and should help bring more things together for Libra on a short-term basis.
2. Moon in Libra supports anyone’s involvement with parties, concerts, art exhibitions, and other social events; fostering relationships and diplomacy by being more interactive and accommodating; expressing oneself artistically including making everything around you more beautiful and harmonious; and becoming more aware of the needs of your friends, partners, and clients.
3. Saturday afternoon, a New Moon occurs at 02:26 PM when Moon and Sun become aligned at 05 degrees Libra. New Moons represent new beginnings and fresh starts, and this one emphasizes the house in your horoscope ruled by Libra, especially with Mercury and Venus also in Libra as explained in previous newsletters.
4. Saturday evening, Venus sextile Jupiter becomes exact. This lovely aspect in effect for days involves a harmonious alignment between two benefic planets, Venus and Jupiter. People with this aspect are typically blessed with material benefits and emotional well-being and contentment.
5. The most significant factor is Sun in Libra 150 Uranus in Taurus becoming exact on Sunday morning. This powerful aspect, in effect the past week and extending through the weekend, increases the possibilities for originality, creativity, excitement, freedom, breakthroughs, and scientific and technological discoveries. However, challenging Sun-Uranus aspects also bring stress, shocks, disputes, intolerance, surprises, instability, restlessness, ego-battles, and highly charged situations, especially involving males, and increase the possibilities for weather extremes, natural disasters, earthquakes, accidents, attacks, violence, protests, anarchy, and escalated military tensions.
The factors covered above are more significant because they are in effect for a more extended time (up to a week or more). Any business, project, decision, relationship, wedding, and childbirth, for example, started around the dates given will have the qualities and characteristics of the descriptions listed.
The lunar (Moon) aspects listed below are less significant because they are in effect for only hours (versus days) before and until the Eastern Time given, but they are still relevant for right timing.
Lunar Aspects with Moon in Libra
Saturday, September 28
06:02 AM Moon entered Libra where it remains until Monday morning when it enters the next sign, Scorpio.
11:40 AM + (Moon in Libra 180 Chiron in Aries) relates to caring females and special opportunities for healing relationships and families.
03:05 PM - (Moon in Libra 150 Uranus in Taurus) this emotionally charged aspect increases instincts and willfulness but also brings nervousness, anxiety, fears, upsets, restlessness, excitability, volatility, and emotionally charged situations.
Sunday, September 29
04:07 AM - (Moon in Libra 90 Saturn in Capricorn) this emotionally restrictive aspect typically creates anxieties, worries, fears, and differences, especially involving females. However, it can also provide an atmosphere for orderly, practical, and realistic plans and activities.
08:32 AM - (Moon in Libra 150 Neptune in Pisces) increases the possibilities for haziness and emotional confusion as well as highly refined artistic and spiritual feelings and aspirations. This period is better for daydreaming, imagination, creativity, prayer, and meditation than for logical discussions and clear-cut decisions
11:38 AM + (Moon in Libra 00 Venus in Libra) this lovely once a month alignment between Moon and Venus fosters cooperation, cheerfulness, affections, pleasantries, gracefulness, emotional sharing, and artistic expression, especially involving females.
02:39 PM - (Moon in Libra 90 Pluto in Capricorn) can complicate relationships and other matters with subtle yet emotionally charged situations including manipulation, hidden motives, and power struggles, although these factors may not be fully realized until later.
10:05 PM + (Moon in Libra 00 Mercury in Libra) this once a month lunar aspect favors reflection, writing, and communication because it creates a more active exchange between the conscious and unconscious minds.
10:05 PM Moon in Libra Void until 05:41 AM Monday when Moon enters the next sign, Scorpio.
Guidelines for Using This Information
These newsletters are not your typical sun sign column. They provide much more information and guidance, but with so many factors presented, it can be difficult to sort everything out, even for students of astrology. I try to keep everything as clear and straightforward as possible.
Keep in mind that these newsletters are not intended to tell you what is going to happen in your life at the times given. Instead, the aspect descriptions provide some of the possible influences you can expect around the times given so you can more wisely plan for and participate in your life. Often, it is obvious which time frames are better than others for timing or starting a party, trip, decision, business, or any other event, for example.
The times given are for the Eastern Time Zone, so you need to adjust the times for where you live. If you live in on the West Coast, for example, there is a three-hour difference, which means you need to subtract three hours.
The plus (+) lunar aspects are favorable. The minus (-) lunar aspects are more likely to bring challenges or difficulties. Sometimes there is a + and - lunar aspect, which means that aspect can exhibit both positive and negative influences.
The most critical factor with right timing is what’s occurring in your horoscope. When negative aspects dominate your horoscope, the chances of success with right timing diminish no matter how favorable the aspects are in the sky. These newsletters cannot cover what is occurring in your horoscope, but if you apply the information in these newsletters with common sense, you have an advantage with timing your decisions and activities.
The basic premise with right timing is that it helps to have the "stars" on your side. Starting a marriage, trip, surgery, business, real estate deal, or a major purchase, for example, at an inopportune time reduces the chances of success no matter how good your intentions and how hard you try: the better the timing, the higher your chances of success. Even an hour can make a significant difference with important decisions and events.
During Void periods, there tends to be a lull in the energy levels, and what you start, or implement is less likely to turn out the way you planned or expected. So, it’s usually better to do things with less significance or no purpose in mind versus trying to start something new and vital. If you have a new idea, meet someone new, or start a business, for example, those activities are less likely to amount to much.
The Moon enters each sign of the zodiac about every 28 days and remains in that sign for about two and a half days. When the Moon’s in your sun sign, matters are likely to come more together for you on a short-term basis unless there are significant aspects currently challenging your
To know what’s going on in your horoscope, and to make better decisions at better times, contact me. We will schedule a private consultation at my office or on the phone, so you can know more about your future and better understand the issues and opportunities in your life as well as your relationships, job, career, education, finances, children, parents, travel, health, location, retirement, karma, and purpose in life.
C.A. Certified Astrologer
48 Years in Practice
545 Ludlow Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220